fredag 9 november 2012

Yoga and Chocolate

-The Perfect Combinationen

Decided it was time to do something new. I followed Inger-Marie to Yoga room for a session of "Lunch Flow". Damn that was though. Wonderful training! And because we did it over lunch hour the day feelt so much longer, in a posetive manner. Feels like I came back to work for the first time on the day and just had a 4 hour pass infront of me. Perfect! Took a lovely dark shake packed with antioxidants and two apples from Oscar's garden that I had received from Inger-Marie. Yoga room has two lunch times a week, and since it is located just 10 minutes from my job with the bike, it feels difficult for me to find an excuse not get myself started again.

I came back to work full of energy and there on my desk is a package waiting for me! The box with Omega squares from Xocai was the cherry on top of this soft yummy icecream which is my Friday!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar